Thursday 4 April 2013

Not quite yet


We are not exactly there yet but have seen some promising progress in the past few days.





I took a walk with Jack today, or rather Jack took a walk with me, and we cannot draw but one conclusion: we are about to enter proper spring and we might, just might, be awarded at least some kind of a summer also this year after all.






A couple of weeks ago, I cut a few branches from my forsythia and put them in a vase. It seems most of them are skipping the early spring phase. Let’s hope this is an omen! Some magic would definitely be of use around here.





2 comments:

  1. Let's hope your forsythia is making some magic:)
    You do have more snow there than where i was, the west coast...
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've understood this spring you might need some magic in Italy, too. Wishing you a lovely weekend!

      Delete